background


Monday, November 15, 2010

Fifties Party Invitation








Several months ago my daughter decided she wanted a 50's theme party for her 9th birthday so we began coming up with ideas...then provo craft released their Nifty Fifties cartridge and thank goodness for that becuase it has made this so much easier. This is the first of many projects I will post using this cartridge. This is the invitation I came up with. My sister and I made about 40 of these. The card is 4.25 x 5.5 and the pink layer is 4.0 x 5.25 and I ran it through the cuttlebug for some texture. We used pop dots for the dress to give it some dimension and two types of ribbon, one on the dress which was velvet and one on the pink cardstock for more texture:)
Happy Crafting,
Karla

2 comments:

  1. This is super cute! Check out my blog for something I'd like to give you:

    http://greengirlscraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zebra True Ribbon Cartridge in UAE, True Colors Ribbon Cartridge in UAE, Ribbon Cartridge in UAE
    https://gccgamers.com/zebra-true.html
    Zebra True Ribbon Cartridge in UAE, Safe Shopping Multiple Payment Options Express Delivery GCC Gamers Moneyback Guarantee.
    1634541707171-9

    ReplyDelete